Mybase Server 8.x ChangeLog
Version 8.0 Beta-5
- added: default privilege schemes for viewers, editors and anonymous accounts to be ready for use at initial installation.
- bugfix: in the [Upload files as attachments] dialog box, the X tool button for removing upload entries may not work.
Version 8.0 Beta-4
- added: the event log viewer in the administrative control panel for administrators to inspect server event logs via the web interface.
- added: the hyperlinks in the database entry list for an individual database to be open for editing from in the administrative control panel.
- fixed: the verbose debug messages of tcp events with active sockets listed may bloat debug log files.
- fixed: the server build time may be shown incorrectly.
- fixed: the server program for linux/macOs didn't inherit umask settings from Systemd/Shell.
- Minor fixes/changes.
Version 8.0 Beta-3
- fixed: image display size in markdown contents not limited to the content view port.
- added: the new build for Linux (armhf) which might be running in devices based on the ARM architecture.
- changed: the repo/log folder location for linux now defaults to /var/opt/MybaseServer/[Repository,Logs] at setup.
- fixed: the install script may not work with those legacy sysv/init.d based linux systems.
Version 8.0 Beta-2
- fix: the server may respond ReferenceError of 'id' on running queries with legacy index data generated with the desktop edition.
- fix: session countdown timer may stop working after current session timed out and re-logged in.
- fix: re-logging in while current session is still active may run into problems.
Version 8.0 Beta
- Initial release of the server edition v8.x