Mybase 8.x Plugin Development
For the developer's guide and API reference, please visit:
For sample scripts demonstrating the plugin development, please look into the ./plugins sub folder under the program's install folder, whereby you'll find all the inbuilt scripts, that can be chosen as templates to make your own plugin scripts; Here's a simple guide that would help you quickly get started from one of the inbuilt plugin scripts.
- To import your data from particular sources/formats, refer to the './plugins/Import*.js' scripts;
- To export your data to particular desitinations/formats, refer to the './plugins/Export*.js' scripts;
- To insert HTML elements or text contents into the HTML editor, refer to the './plugins/Insert*.js' scripts;
- To traverse info items in the outline view, there're several plugins include this operation, such as 'Export direcotry tree.js', 'List all attachments.js', etc.
- To manipulate local files, refer to the script './plugins/Search file system.js';
- To exchange data with MS-Office, refer to the './plugins/Import MS-*.js' scripts (Windows only);